Information regarding the College’s response to the emerging COVID-19 situation will be posted on this page.
Current College Updates
- From Monday, 6th April until Thursday, 9th April, the College will be implementing Staff Development Days. The College will remain open for supervision for children of parents who need to attend their place of work outside of home. All other children must be kept at home.
- For more information, please read the attached correspondence from Dr Sally Towns (Director of Catholic Schools).
Past College Updates
- As from today, in line with the Prime Minister’s directive, our school will only be open to cater for children of parents who need to attend their place of work outside of home. All other children must be kept at home. With reduced staffing numbers, it is absolutely crucial that you do not send your children to school if you can cater for them at home.
- The College has scheduled urgent professional learning for Wednesday 25th March and Thursday 26th March. For more information regarding the College’s scheduled Professional Learning, please click here.
- Please click this link to view Notification Protocols for unwell students and staff.
- Year 7 Vaccinations (scheduled for 24/03/2020) have been postponed until further notice.
- The College is running as normal until advised otherwise.
Please find below the most up to date information regarding COVID-19 from the CSO Main Site.