Xavier Catholic College has introduced an online Parent Portal that will provide access to important information relating to your son/daughter. Within the portal parents/guardians will have access to the students timetable, reports, NAPLAN results and it will also be utilised to book Parent/Teacher Interviews.
The parent portal allows all residential guardians to create their own parent portal login using their email address that is registered with the College and creating your own password.
If you require any further assistance to create your parent portal login please contact the helpdesk on 6618 0123.
We believe this is a valuable way of improving communication between the College and families.
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and the need to respect social distancing protocols, we are unable to conduct onsite Parent/Teacher interviews at this time.
The College is committed to providing an opportunity for Parents/Guardians to discuss their child’s progress with their subject teachers and has put into place the following option of Parent/Teacher Phone Interviews.
Year 12 Parent/Teacher Phone Interviews
Should you wish to discuss your child’s academic progress with the relevant classroom teacher, we invite you to contact each teacher via email to arrange a mutually agreeable time for a phone interview. Each interview will run for a maximum of 7 minutes.
- Phone interviews will be available from Monday, 1st June to Friday, 12th June 2020 (Week 6 & 7) from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Parents/Guardians wanting to make an interview shoule email the respective subject teachers by Tuesday, 2nd June 2020 to allow staff time to schedule appointments. A contact directory of Year 12 teachers can be found the link below https://bit.ly/XCCYear12Directory
- Subject teachers will arrange a suitable time that is convenient for both parent and teacher via email
- Prior to the interview, we request that parents prepare accordingly:
- Re-Read the Mid-Course Report which is now available on the Parent Portal. If you have any difficulties accessing the Parent Portal, Please contact the Helpdesk on 6618 0123
- Discuss the report with your child
- Write down any questions you have for the teacher prior to the phone interviews
- Yours son/daughter is also welcome to make a time to meet with their classroom teacher onsite should they wish to discuss their progress in a particular subject
- More complex issues may be discussed in an additional meeting should the need arise
Bookings close 24 hours before interviews.
Please contact the Help Desk on 6618 0123 if you are having any problems
Create an Account:
If you have forgotten your password please click on link below. You will need to select create account, enter your email address and click on request account. You will receive an email with a link to reset password. Click on the link and enter a new password.
Link to Instructions: